is it normal for PH to raise on its own?

I added acid and chlorine just moments ago and did not log a full set this morning. I normally do a full set every couple weeks but I remember my TA was 100 last I checked.

I normally test for PH and FC every few days. Should I be doing the full test each time?

I can couple back in a few hours to do a full set

I don't do a full test ea time. Sometimes I just put in my standard dose of chlorine without doing a FC test. The next day I will do a FC test though. Heck, sometimes I will do a FC test and after I see the shade of red, I will stop there without putting in and counting the drops. I feel I have a good grip on what my pool needs and how to take care of it.

As far as the ph goes, yea I have to adjust it a few times during the season. But not often.

I normally check my FC CC and PH regularly (daily), if I see anything out of line from what I expect, I do some further testing.
I have found that keeping my TA at between 80-90 works best for keeping my Ph where I want it. ( a trick with my tap water being 150+ TA)
Rain will increase your Ph in a hurry, which is why I asked.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.