Eco Saver Solar Heater Pipe Size

Jun 18, 2016
Reading MA
Hi,

I recently purchased an EcoSaver 20 ft solar heating system to run off my filter pump system. When I attach the 1.5" flexible PVC hose to the male and female elbow fitting it is very loose. I could follow the instructions and secure it with hose clamps but this seems week to me. Does anyone have this solar heater and have any suggestions for a better fit?

Thanks
Justin

The fittings were too loose for the 1.5" and they were too big for the 1.25" flexible pvc. Do they make a flexible pvc that inbetween 1.25" and 1.5"?

I'm fine with using hose clamps but they fittings were too loose in the 1.5". I can see it blowing out.

After three trips to three different pool stores I found what I was looking for. Incase someone is reading this in the future, unscrew the fitting that ecosaver gives you, throw it in the trash and screw in the new adapter that then runs into a standard 1.5" flexible PVC.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.