Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Somber Day

1. Back To Top    #1
    West Texas

Somber Day

Just checking in on the DFW pool members.

I hope everything is coming together as well as possible after yesterdays attack.

If you experienced a loss; my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families.
    Viking Pools Cancun, Saphire color scheme, Deck Jets, Pentair 1.5 super flo pump, Pentair 250K heater, CL Free System

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Somber Day

A definite reminder of how fragile life is and how quickly tragedy can strike. Definitely lots of prayers for the folks in the DFW area.
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

3. Back To Top    #3
    North Central Texas

It's been hard to watch. We lost a family member years ago, a policeman killed on duty. It's something that marks your family forever. This all brings back very sad memories. My condolences to the families.
    14,000 gallon above ground 24ftx56in round vinyl overlap liner steel wall sand filter 1/2 hp pump heavy lime in city water morning shade

4. Back To Top    #4

Hope Mills, NC

We all experienced a loss.
    16 x 32 17500 gallons
    Vinyl in-ground
    Hayward 250# Sand Filter
    1 HP Pump
    Hayward SWG