Clean but cloudy water

Ok so after a rain storm last night I woke up to find our pool clean but cloudy.
Tested the water this morning and came up with the following
pH-7.4
FC-4.2
CC-0.0
TA-80
CH-140
Salt 3600 low added to correct to 4000
CYA-70
And the kicker is I'm leaving for vacation for a week tomorrow AM :(
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Ok that's what I was thinking - still kinda new to the pool thing. Its been great up until this morning. Its also the first REAL HOT spell we've had this year too.
Bleach added. My father inlaw is stopping in a couple times throughout the week Ill leave him a note to add bleach if it still looks like it does today.
Its not horrible but I can see something is wrong - just a little cloudy in the deep end I noticed but its been crystal clear up to today.
Hopefully its not a swamp when I get home!

You may have a been developing an algae outbreak before the storm, and now going out of town just makes it twice the nuisance. If you come home to a cloudy or worse a green pool we'll help you recover.

Put it out of your mind during your vacation. Its out of your hands. Hope for the best but don't let it ruin your time away.

Yip :flower:

No worries on that - out of sight out of mind! Ill be sipping cold drinks on the beach and trekking through the rain forest, so my pool will be of no concern once I get there.
But it is nice to know there are people willing to help when the time comes!
Thanks again everyone, Enjoy the weekend!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.