Tiny puddles under the corners of new Intex 18 x 9 Rectangular Pool

The brand new pool was put up a couple of days ago. Once filled with water, small puddles had appeared under three of the corners. Initially I thought it was from the light rain shower we'd had that morning. I dried them up but they were there again a few hours later. This is happening on three corners. One of them, however, has slowed right down. One seems to have stopped but there is one that is still very slowly dripping. Has anyone else experienced this? I have contacted the retailer just in case I need a new liner.

Attachments

• pool corner.jpg
    pool corner.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 79
I have not had that problem, it does go over the side when playing in the pool though..

You may be able to use a patch but you should not have to... I know it would be a pain to replace but that may be your best long term option :)

I have checked the fourth corner and it is slightly wet on the underside of the liner but this one does not drip. I found a couple of reviews on Amazon where they had the same problem but it stopped after a few days and never happened again. It must be coming from inside the pool as the water is slightly salty. The pool hasn't been used yet so it can't be due to splashing. I am baffled. Can anyone putting up a rectangular ultra pool watch out for this and let me know if it happens to them?

I can say mine does not do it but its the bigger one.. I don't remember if it did it while I was filling, so as it goes along it leaks less or stops..

Well impressed with the UK agent for Intex. They have agreed to an end of season warranty so I can continue to use the pool until the end of the summer. I will then have to empty it and cut the logo out of the liner and send them a photo. They will then send me a replacement liner. They have even said they will extend the warranty on the new liner as I won't have the chance to fill it up and check it is okay until the start of the next season.

Well impressed with the UK agent for Intex. They have agreed to an end of season warranty so I can continue to use the pool until the end of the summer. I will then have to empty it and cut the logo out of the liner and send them a photo. They will then send me a replacement liner. They have even said they will extend the warranty on the new liner as I won't have the chance to fill it up and check it is okay until the start of the next season.

Good Customer Service.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.