Topic split off from this thread. Moderator.
I opened up to a slight film on the liner which i have scrubbed a lot off. I added one gallon of 12% shock and algecide(for the Aw) to the pool so far and have been running it for 2 days. Is there such a thing as too much shock? Everyone say shock the bejeebies out of it . I Imagine you can over do it but it the levels should drop in time.
My pool is 32x16 4ft deep. I estimate its about 16,000 gallons.
My testing so far has been very minimal with a junk test kit. I know everything is on the low side but i dont have specific numbers. The water itself is not too bad just a tad bit cloudy (from the alge my guess)
any advice would be great.