Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFTestkit Link

1. Back To Top    #1
    Alabaster, AL

TFTestkit Link

I've made several purchases from but I have to hunt for the link. I usually end up finding it by reviewing "Forum Rules" posted by JasonLion and grabbing it from his signature. It would be nice if the link was readily available either on the home page or headline link such as "PoolMath" or "Forum Rules". Anyway thanks for all you do in supporting our pool projects.
    IG Vinyl 18x36 28500 Gallon SWG Taylor K2006 Test Kit
    380 Gallon Master Spa Chlorine for sanitizer

2. Back To Top    #2

Gaylesville, AL

Re: TFTestkit Link

I too have to do much the same thing as you... It must be an Alabama thing! LOL

And I second the recommendation that it be made a permanent link at the top.
    14600 gal Intex 24' Round 52" deep AG Pool (Heavily Modified)
    200lb sand filter w/2 speed 1.5/0.5hp pump
    Stenner 45MHP10 Liquid Chlorine (well... bleach) Injector. Borates added.
    K-2006 test kit w/Speedstir

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

LOL! How come you Alabammers can't memorize this?

Many of us know and love our TF-100s and But, TFP is really not here to gen up business for any more than any other business. Even though we are often accused of it and people get snarky about it from time to time. So, we walk a fine line between promoting and other businesses and helping people fix their pools. Which is what we are really here for. Thanks for the feedback.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

Long Beach, CA

I have a desktop link for them on my computer right next to my TFP link.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process