Liner loose spots and wrinkles on bottom

jzcop

May 12, 2015
fairfield, nj
I'm putting this out again to ask if anyone may know the reason or is it something that will go away and not be concerned about. My new 15x30 oval steel pool with 1 inch Extruded Foam bottom has two or three loose spots on the bottom of the pool where you can move the liner with your feet and wrinkles develope. The rest is firm and does not move. Im not losing any water. The pool is set recessed in the ground on one side 22 inches to ground level on the other end due to the way the property runs. I back filled the trench around it. Is this condensation between the liner and foam bottom? ground water rising up in between the foam bottom panels? Just a stretched liner after set and use? Will it go away and should i just deal with the loose spots?

Thanks

My guess is you have trapped air pockets under the liner that didn't set worked out to the sides as it was filling. I had a few air pockets that were bubbling up as we filled that i had to work to the side of our foam bottom pool as well. So that's my guess.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.