Is my old pool vermiculite or sand?

I'm assuming this is a vinyl liner pool? Unless you find some builder documentation you will have to wait until they pull the liner to see what the floor is made of. If you have already pulled the liner post some photos. Please edit your signature to include information about your pool. That way it will show up in every post and we won't have to search for the info. what we need to know to answer your questions

That really looks like vermiculite due to it being SO smooth and even. To tell the truth I would hurry and get a liner in there so it does not get mess up no matter what it is as it looks to be in good share still! With the rains we are getting here in FL the sooner the better.

Nice looking pool and area. That is going to be nice when you get it done.

Kim:cat:

That really looks like vermiculite due to it being SO smooth and even. To tell the truth I would hurry and get a liner in there so it does not get mess up no matter what it is as it looks to be in good share still! With the rains we are getting here in FL the sooner the better.

Nice looking pool and area. That is going to be nice when you get it done.

Kim:cat:
Pool liner is already on order expecting delivery early mid next week, just long enough for everything to get a decent cure before we drop the liner.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.