Hardness Help Needed

Feb 11, 2016
Manteca, CA
I've been testing my water for weeks and noticing my hardness keeps rising. It's gone from 450 to 600 to 800 today. Looking around I noticed someone recommended testing your source water which I did. I got 0 for hardness. Lost and confused about what to do I turn to this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you by chance test tap water from a water softener? It would be near unheard of otherwise to have *no calcium* in water.

Folks in the west traditionally have very hard water requiring them to manage their pool carefully to avoid scale problems.

Did you by chance test tap water from a water softener? It would be near unheard of otherwise to have *no calcium* in water.

Folks in the west traditionally have very hard water requiring them to manage their pool carefully to avoid scale problems.

We don't have a water softener or any filtration on the tap I used. We had a water softener that went crazy making buzzing noises so I shut it off and bypassed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.