A better filter hose

Does anyone out there know where i can buy or have made a better filter hose. Im talking about the type that Pentair uses between their pump and filters. I have a Pentair Optiflo pump and sand filter and it uses a clear spa hose with threaded collars. It never leaks and Im thoroughly convinced it isnt going to bust either. I have my pump and filter around 9 feet from my pool so I buy 12 foot filter hoses and they have to be replaced about every other year at a cost of about 30-45 bucks per hose each time. Any help would be appreciated. And before anyone says " you know if your worried about 30-45 bucks, then you'll be sick about how much those hoses would cost." Im not. I already know they would be expensive. Heck the Pentair one costs about 50 bucks and its only about 2 feet long. Its more about peace of mind. That I don't come out and see my pool water level below my skimmer and my pump running dry. No leaks. No more rusty "stainless steel" hose clamps. Thanks in advance for any advice. I have attached a pic of the type of hose I am talking about. But of course much longer.

pump hose.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.