SWG with intermittent lights and no FC

Jun 12, 2016
San Antonio, TX
My SWG is not currently producing chlorine. I have checked all diagnostics on the display and they read within range except for the FC which is at 0. When I turn on the unit the lights for the power and generating will intermittently come on for a few seconds then shut off. I have tried adding chlorine to the pool and monitoring it to see if the SWG can "catch-up" but nothing is happening.

M3Collins

IG pool/spa installed 2002, 16,500 gallons, Plaster, Tagelus TA-100D Sand filter (2011), Pentair Dynamo pump, Polaris Spa and Water feature pumps, SWG - Aqua Rite T-15 cell, Pentair 400 heater

Mine didn't "look" damaged until I wiggled it and a piece of it fell off. The substrate separated from the current carrying parts.

Well I replaced the verisitor and it is working great now. Wow, and to think it only cost me $3 for the part.

M3Collins
IG pool/spa installed 2002, 16,500 gallons, Plaster, Tagelus TA-100D Sand filter (2011), Pentair Dynamo pump, Polaris Spa and Water feature pumps, SWG - Aqua Rite T-15 cell, Pentair 400 heater

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.