Bestway 22' x 52" round AGP - filter/pump/SWG recommendations

Quick update. I kinda went cheap on this but hope it'll still work.
Went with Intex for both. My pump and filter:
Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2450 GPH System Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI Amazon.com : Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2450 GPH System Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI : Swimming Pool Sand Filters : Patio, Lawn Garden

My SWG:
Intex 120V Krystal Clear Saltwater System CG-28669 with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation) for Above Ground Pools Amazon.com : Intex 120V Krystal Clear Saltwater System CG-28669 with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation) for Above Ground Pools : Patio, Lawn Garden

The pump and filter are new. The SWG I got off CL for $50, in unopened box. Both are for more gallons than I have (by at least 20% if my calcs are correct.

So I think I'm set up for next spring when we erect the 22' bestway pool. All that's left to buy are adapters to go from intex hoses to whatever is on the bestway unit.

I also think I've settled on a final location, so we will plan to do site leveling and security/privacy fence this fall. Building the fence area 32 x 32' so we could go up to a 27' pool and still have room for a walkway style deck around all or part. Here's a quick sketch of what I'm looking at. Any input you have is welcomed.
738006dad7c387a10887b7186347cb31.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Update long overdue!!
Pool is up. Have been swimming for about 2 weeks now.
Still have to do a deck but that can wait for now.
So far the Intex pump/filter and SWG are working great. Have a wide mouth skimmer on order and will install soon.

Testing is going well - still fine tuning my pH (wants to rise a bit), but after starting with bleach the SWG is keeping Cl right in the 4-6 range and CYA is 70. I still get some sediment on the bottom but getting less and less all the time and the skimmer should help reduce that even more.

Thankful for all the great info and experts on this forum!!

520aecb05cef580683f740d6df484b54.jpg
1fcac00c9224e8348a0d2f4d40617a6e.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.