New Cody Pools build - Austin TX

May 17, 2016
Austin, TX
Hello all. We selected Cody Pools over several other large builders here in the Austin area. Price was competitive but more importantly, the designer was very in-tune with our aesthetic and was most knowledgable about the local permitting process.

So far they're doing great job. Broke ground June 9 and completed everything up to plaster in about three weeks. Excavation took a while - solid limestone 2-3ft down, and access was limited. Plaster scheduled for tomorrow! We've been very happy with the builder.

IMG_2419.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2448.JPG

IMG_2466.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

IMG_2487.JPG

IMG_2520.JPG

IMG_2579.JPG

Coping is gray Lueder limestone, 2ft width. Placement was a moving target so we hired a landscape architect who put our indecisiveness to rest and came up with a very useful space plan with full privacy. Best decision ever - and I'm a DIY kinda guy. Eventually we'll build out a backyard office and kitchen/bar next to the shallow end.

IMG_2475.jpg

Coping is gray Lueder limestone, 2ft width. Placement was a moving target so we hired a landscape architect who put our indecisiveness to rest and came up with a very useful space plan with full privacy. Best decision ever - and I'm a DIY kinda guy. Eventually we'll build out a backyard office and kitchen/bar next to the shallow end.

I can only dream about a backyard with full privacy unforunately..... I have 5 neighbors :cry:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks great and I can't believe fast you got it built.

My pool got plastered yesterday after almost 4 months of building and they are still as slow as ever - no acid wash or fill today.

Wondering how long it took after plaster for you to get acid wash and when they expect to fill. I'm worried about plaster sitting with no water for over a day now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.