VS Pump clicking not coming on

Just got home from a week long vacation to a pool pump that was not running. We had a neighbor watching over the pool and they noticed poor water flow coming out of some PVC aerators I made for a couple of my returns to help cool the water down. Said it would flow out with out much force then stop.... then again and stop. I have messed with the pump and I can hear it clicking... so not sure if its the control part for the variable speed or the motor. I have called the pool company since its still in warranty but they can't come for about 3 days.

FC - 8
PH - 7.2
CYA - 45ish (last checked before vacation)

I have a Stenner pump as well... but that can't work while the pump is down... honestly don't know how my FC is still good since the pump failed by last Friday.... according to my neighbor.

So basically just add bleach manually....and brush right? I have a waterfall pump running now for some circulation.

Also just for fun... here is a picture of the pool at the resort we were at for that last week in Mexico..... the main pool is massive then the next 3 levels have pools on the balcony! Very nice place! Family had lots of fun!!!

IMG_4824_zps7mcezipk.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.