Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Inground pool Light help

1. Back To Top    #1

Inground pool Light help

So I'm looking to replace my light in my inground pool, but can't seem to find the style I have. Maybe one of you fine people can help me out. Everything I am finding on the internet has a cone shape that goes into a niche. Mine has a flat back with a bracket that gets hooked onto the pool wall then screwed with a set screw at 12-o-clock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited to add photos to top post
    20160705_200728[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

here is a picture of the hooks I was talking about. they fit into a fixture that is attached to the pool wall and then I screw it in.

20160705_200746[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    27,000 gal. vinyl inground.
    Dyna glas 1.5H pump
    Triton II TR-100 sand filter
    Hayward C-500CF chemical feeder

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Inground pool Light help

Can you post a picture? Many/most of the lights have a label on the housing that says what it is. You can also try contacting inyopools they have helped others in the past.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac Z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, Stenner pumps for chlorine & MA connected to WiOn WiFi switches, TF-100. You can support TFP with AmazonSmile just click the link!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by aviolentworld View Post
    So I'm looking to replace my light in my inground pool, but can't seem to find the style I have. Maybe one of you fine people can help me out. Everything I am finding on the internet has a cone shape that goes into a niche. Mine has a flat back with a bracket that gets hooked onto the pool wall then screwed with a set screw at 12-o-clock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Have you tried looking at Inyo pools website? And I "think" they are offering a discount to supporters of this TFP site. One other reason to be a supporter here
    18*36*23 true "L" vinyl IG 29,000 gallons. SWG. TF-100 test kit.
    http://tftestkits.net/splash-page.html

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by atttech-2 View Post
    Can you post a picture? Many/most of the lights have a label on the housing that says what it is. You can also try contacting inyopools they have helped others in the past.
    I will give their site a look. Thanks. It definitely won't hurt to ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    27,000 gal. vinyl inground.
    Dyna glas 1.5H pump
    Triton II TR-100 sand filter
    Hayward C-500CF chemical feeder