Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi to everyone!

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi to everyone!

My name is Nick,
    I have owned my pool going on my 3rd summer now. I have followed this site and for every question I have had and thankfully found the right answers! Well, I finally joined the site and would like to thank everyone for their guidance! I have been able to share this site with a few others who have also been very happy with the information found here.
    So here's my pool! It's a 30' AGP and I constructed the deck last year. The deck has 4 outdoor speakers that I'm working to connect a bluetooth receiver to so the kids can enjoy music while swimming.

20160705_181028.jpg 20160705_175557.jpg
    30' AGP 18,500 GAL, Hayward C4025 4 cartridge filter, BBB Method

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hi to everyone!

Looks very nice!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hi to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Splash View Post
    Looks very nice!
    Thanks! The lawn normally looks much better but I had a Honey Locust I had to move because it was giving me grief and now I'm waiting for the lawn to fill in where it was located. The dry spring we had didn't help much on the grass growing front.
    30' AGP 18,500 GAL, Hayward C4025 4 cartridge filter, BBB Method