Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Marlin Blue anyone?

1. Back To Top    #1

Marlin Blue anyone?

I hope I am posting this in the correct place. We are finalizing our contract and, for me, the most important aspect is the color of the water. I really want a more turquoise look to my pool. I am trying to figure out if the Quartzscape Marlin Blue would give me that or if it is not going to be too much different than white plaster. Does anyone have a pool done in Marlin Blue? If so, I would love to see some photos.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Marlin Blue anyone?

Welcome to TFP

It may be a while before someone comes along that has that color, have you checked out the build thread

Under Construction
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Marlin Blue anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    Welcome to TFP

It may be a while before someone comes along that has that color, have you checked out the build thread

Under Construction

Thank you! Yes, and I have scoured the internet. I really hate to go in blind, but it seems there are few colors that might give me the turquoise water I dream of...

The other option I am considering is Mojave Beige. I've seen a few more pictures of that one, but again...I'm looking at a computer screen.
    My lifelong dream is FINALLY coming true!! 15x36 IG rectangle pool, 3.6/4.0/7.0, 2 skimmer, 5 returns, 1-500W halogen light, all Pentair equipment (520c cartridge, 2 HP Whisperflo pump, Rainbow 320 chlorinator, Legend Platinum pool cleaner), 2 sunbenches w/bubblers & umbrella fitting, Marlin Blue Quartzscape, Travertine coping, no decking. Simplicity at it's best. :)