Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Not a Builder, but a Supplier - Pool1.com

1. Back To Top    #1

Not a Builder, but a Supplier - Pool1.com

Back in March I took down an AG pool and moved it. 2 of the seat covers were cracked. I looked around on line and found them at this site

POOL1.com or Swimming Pool Wholesale Warehouse features Above Ground and Inground Swimming Pools, heaters, safety covers, pumps, motors, and filters

I ordered them this past Sunday. I got a confirmation email Sunday, then an email on July 4 from a human explaining that the order would be sent to their secondary warehouse because it was an order for an unusual part that they don't normally stock at the main warehouse and it would take 2 or 3 days to ship. This was ok, I'm not in a huge hurry. I got a shipping confirmation this afternoon. So, I'm happy. Good communication explaining a delay, then they beat the estimated time. The price was reasonable too, about half what I expected to pay.
    27' Round Might Sun AG Pool 18000 Gallon Intex Krystal Clear SWG Hayward Pump/Filter on a Timer

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Not a Builder, but a Supplier - Pool1.com

yay~ new pool, new water, how about a new test kit?
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

I've already got a Taylor Test kit from our previous house. I got a shipping confirmation on the parts yesterday, and an update from UPS that expected arrival is tomorrow. It helps I guess that the warehouse is in GA and I am in NC, but it's shipping sooner than expected and arriving much sooner than expected.
    27' Round Might Sun AG Pool 18000 Gallon Intex Krystal Clear SWG Hayward Pump/Filter on a Timer

4. Back To Top    #4

If you ordered from TFTestkits.net they ship out of NC somewhere.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain