Maytronics Dolphin s300i review

Sep 12, 2013
Montgomery,Al
I've had my s300i for a week & 1/2. Happy to say all in all, I LOVE this thing. It does a great job cleaning the pool and only a few little things lacking.

1. Out of the box ready....did get the hubs to put the caddy together. He had a small problem getting the stand holes to line up but finally gave it a whack and it snapped into place.
2. It doesn't clean 100% of waterline
3. Seems to like one side of my pool more than the other but eventually cleans the whole thing
4. A tad heavy for a female to pull out of the water when it's full of water

But.....all in all I really love it. It is very well made and the baskets, filters are easy to clean. The iPhone app is easy and fun to use. It's like using a remote control car.

I would recommend this cleaner for sure.

I don't know if I have a weird pool or what but my Daisy (s300i) has a hard time getting up the hopper in my deep end. She tends to go sideways around the hopper and misses one whole corner.

I have seams that the dirt builds up on and she never hits them.

I don't know if I have a weird pool or what but my Daisy (s300i) has a hard time getting up the hopper in my deep end. She tends to go sideways around the hopper and misses one whole corner.

I have seams that the dirt builds up on and she never hits them.

And I was thinking I must have weird pool....mine is a gazillion times better than what I had so I have no complaints. I clean my waterline with a pool sponge when I'm in the pool anyway.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.