Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SWG No Power (Aquarite)

1. Back To Top    #1

SWG No Power (Aquarite)

I have no power at all to my unit. Replaced the current limiter 2 months ago, and the unit worked until last week. Checked for burned out components but do not see anything that looks burned. Is there a procedure to check voltage at various locations to confirm which board is bad?
    Ken Macumber
    18,000 Gunite, salt system, 250K BTU Hayward Heater, Waterfall, Fiber Optic Perimeter Lighting.
    20 yrs pool veteran

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: SWG No Power (Aquarite)

Check for power where the power wires connect to the box.

Can you post the diagnostics?

3. Back To Top    #3

I've checked for power at the connections to the main board and I have power at the source (where the wires are connected onto the main board). Nothing beyond that on the board. I have also looked for breaks on the board itself (solder or plating on the board) and I do not see any irregularities. I have not checked the transformer yet (I need to confirm the voltage going out to the inline unit (what is the voltage going to the generator itself?) Thank you.
    Ken Macumber
    18,000 Gunite, salt system, 250K BTU Hayward Heater, Waterfall, Fiber Optic Perimeter Lighting.
    20 yrs pool veteran

4. Back To Top    #4

InyoPools has a troubleshooting guide, https://images.inyopools.com/cloud/d...ting-guide.pdf.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

5. Back To Top    #5

This is exactly what I am looking for, will check voltage, etc, before buying what I need. Thank you!
    Ken Macumber
    20 yrs pool veteran