Leak in Saltwater Spa?

As mentioned earlier, I am posting the salt level readings since I turned off the auto fill 12 days ago. As I originally posted, my salt level had been falling since the spa was filled 4 months ago. Since there is now no influx of fresh water into the spa, the water level has remained constant. Hopefully this suggests no underground leaks. And, as you will notice, the salt level has remained quite stable as indicated by both the SWG readout & the Taylor test kit results. However, I have noticed a few wide fluctuations in the readings from the SWG from day to day. Any suggested explanations? [BTW, I cleaned the SWG cell with an acid mixture 2 days ago. Prior to cleaning, there were no visible deposits. And there was no foaming from the acid mixture. That suggests to me that any spurious readings cannot be explained by a encrusted sensor].

SALT LEVEL READINGS

DATE/ SWG READOUT/ TAYLOR KIT

July 5 3350 3200
July 6 3350 3000
July 7 3350 3000
July 8 3200 3300
July 9 3950 3200
July 10 3000 2800
July 11 3000 3000
July 12 3200 3200
July 13 3150 3000
July 14 3800 3200

Sorry for asking this again (I didn't get a response earlier), will readings be affected by the following:

Water &/or air temperature?
Whether the circ pump is on or off?
The water depth from which the sample is taken?

Thank you for your help. I truly appreciate it.

Kit

I hope that I am not violating any forum protocol by saying that I would like to close this thread. I believe that my original inquiry has been answered as best as possible. However, my related inquiry posted on 7/14/16 has gone unanswered (possibly because it is buried in this thread). Therefore, I will repost it in the appropriate subforum.

Thank you.

Kit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.