Intex ultraframe to pool store pool

Jun 27, 2016
Bad Axe Michigan
Hi, we've had a 22 ft intex ultraframe for 4 years. This winter mice got into the pool and made holes all over it. Patching it has become a huge project as we keep finding more. I'm thinking of ordering an inexpensive above ground pool from an online store, but I'm wondering what kind of project that will be. My husband is gone too much to help,so it's just me and a couple of teenagers. Is putting up that kind of pool harder than an intex? Can I use my intex sand pump and saltwater generator with a regular pool?
Thanks in advance,
Teresa

Why not just get another ultra frame the same size as your ground is already prepped for it? In Michigan, isnt't getting fours years out of this type of pool good? This is the second summer with mine and I kept it up all winter. I was thinking that if I get three years out of it, that would be fantastic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.