Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex ultraframe to pool store pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Bad Axe Michigan

Intex ultraframe to pool store pool

Hi, we've had a 22 ft intex ultraframe for 4 years. This winter mice got into the pool and made holes all over it. Patching it has become a huge project as we keep finding more. I'm thinking of ordering an inexpensive above ground pool from an online store, but I'm wondering what kind of project that will be. My husband is gone too much to help,so it's just me and a couple of teenagers. Is putting up that kind of pool harder than an intex? Can I use my intex sand pump and saltwater generator with a regular pool?
    Thanks in advance,

2. Back To Top    #2
    Davison, Michigan

Re: Intex ultraframe to pool store pool

Why not just get another ultra frame the same size as your ground is already prepped for it? In Michigan, isnt't getting fours years out of this type of pool good? This is the second summer with mine and I kept it up all winter. I was thinking that if I get three years out of it, that would be fantastic.
    Karan - 18 ft round x 48" high - Intex ultra-frame AGP, Intex 3/4 hp pump with 14" sand filter (SF70110), Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale cleaner, Intex LED water fountain.
    18ft Round Intex Ultra Frame in The Mitten