Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Can't Log In From Tapatalk

1. Back To Top    #1

Hillsborough, NC

Can't Log In From Tapatalk

Tapatalk on Android, when I try to log in it tells me I've entered a bad username or password. I've verified that both work when logging in from my Macbook. Is there something I have to enable on my account here?
    27' Round Might Sun AG Pool 18000 Gallon Intex Krystal Clear SWG Hayward Pump/Filter on a Timer

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Can't Log In From Tapatalk

Tapalk is working for me. I noticed an upgrade to the look of the Tapatalk app this morning. Two weeks ago, I had a similar problem and I basically had to completely uninstall the app, makes sure all the old data was gone and then reinstall. Tapatalk is a PITA but it's all we have right now. The site admin is not happy with it, it has some major security flaws in it and, if time and resources become available, it's going to get terminated on TFP and replaced with something TFP can build and control for mobile viewing.
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

3. Back To Top    #3

Tallahassee, FL

Re: Can't Log In From Tapatalk

Yep, me too, and around the same time frame.

Says 'network connection something blah blah'

Edit; it works now after a new update of the app.
    Last edited by poolfool1961; 07-19-2016 at 09:33 AM. Reason: working now
    Intek 18' X 48" AG, filled to 36-42"(slope?), Intek sand filter/pump, Hayward skimmer