Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wanting to checkout a Quartzscape or Stonescape Pebble spa in Orange County, CA

1. Back To Top    #1

Wanting to checkout a Quartzscape or Stonescape Pebble spa in Orange County, CA

I'm having my spa replastered and I did a search here for discussions on plaster vs pebble, and I learned a lot. Thanks to everyone for that. However, I think in the end it is a individual decision, one that I'm struggling to make. On one hand I like the look and potential durability of the pebble. On the other hand, I want to make sure I feel comfortable sitting the in the spa so the smooth surface of a quartz finish is appealing. My PB uses NPT so I was hoping if someone in between Irvine and Laguna Niguel has a stonescape or quartzscape I'd love to take a look at what pebble/plaster surface results in what water color, and how smooth is the stonescape to touch. Don't worry I won't be asking to sit/swim in it. Just take a look and feel of the surface. Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Wanting to checkout a Quartzscape or Stonescape Pebble spa in Orange County, CA

Welcome to TFP

you should be able to ask your PB to find one for you to see, they know other PB's
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **