ughhh... dog bit my liner.

Jun 14, 2015
Waycross, Ga
Well, brand new 26 x 52 Intex. After working several weeks nonstop on a less than ideal location- fighting roots, moving dirt, leveling, tamping, digging in pavers, cutting and putting down foam insulation... I go get my liner from the garage and discover the dog chewed on an exposed corner and put punctures through it in about 3 layers where it was folded up. OMG I am just about fit to be tied. Now I'm reading about patches and trying to find all the holes. I'd laugh if this pool wasnt about to whip me as it is.

Okay so here is the patching 101.........cover the hole with just bigger than the hole THEN cover again with another patch bigger again. Cut the patch in a circle aka rounded edges only. That helps it stay on.

Good luck

Kim :cat: (GLOCK??? LIVER! OUCH!)

Okay so here is the patching 101.........cover the hole with just bigger than the hole THEN cover again with another patch bigger again. Cut the patch in a circle aka rounded edges only. That helps it stay on.

Good luck

Kim :cat: (GLOCK??? LIVER! OUCH!)

lol I know, right? Interesting about the patch method. I did not know that double patch method. Good info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.