Small Deck for AGP

Jun 22, 2016
Semmes, AL
We just installed our 18 x 48 Above Ground Pool, im a big guy and the little rinky ladder that came with the pool is very sketchy. We bought a nice, aluminum ladder from lowes, but im thinking a small Deck would make life easier. Anyone have pics and our plans for a small deck more like a 3 x 3 landing pad haha

We just installed our 18 x 48 Above Ground Pool, im a big guy and the little rinky ladder that came with the pool is very sketchy. We bought a nice, aluminum ladder from lowes, but im thinking a small Deck would make life easier. Anyone have pics and our plans for a small deck more like a 3 x 3 landing pad haha

I'm looking to do the same thing! This is the thread that brought me to this site. It's not quite what I want, but the guy gives great detailed photos. Hope it helps :)

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/32584-My-Intex-16x48-with-custom-deck-and-stairs

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.