Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Small Deck for AGP

1. Back To Top    #1

Small Deck for AGP

We just installed our 18 x 48 Above Ground Pool, im a big guy and the little rinky ladder that came with the pool is very sketchy. We bought a nice, aluminum ladder from lowes, but im thinking a small Deck would make life easier. Anyone have pics and our plans for a small deck more like a 3 x 3 landing pad haha
    Roc Davis: My pool. 18 x 48 Summer Waves Elite, Intex 16" 3000GPH Sand filter pump combo, TF100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Small Deck for AGP

Folks post some great pics here from time to time, but I'm not sure how easy they are to find in the archives.

I looked on Pinterest- lots of neat ideas, especially if you're handy with a hammer and saw: Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by biggroc85 View Post
    We just installed our 18 x 48 Above Ground Pool, im a big guy and the little rinky ladder that came with the pool is very sketchy. We bought a nice, aluminum ladder from lowes, but im thinking a small Deck would make life easier. Anyone have pics and our plans for a small deck more like a 3 x 3 landing pad haha
    I'm looking to do the same thing! This is the thread that brought me to this site. It's not quite what I want, but the guy gives great detailed photos. Hope it helps

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/32584-My-Intex-16x48-with-custom-deck-and-stairs

4. Back To Top    #4

Just saw this and thought it might be helpful?-
    7 Deck Building Tips | The Family Handyman
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain