Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Small Deck for AGP

1. Back To Top    #1

Small Deck for AGP

We just installed our 18 x 48 Above Ground Pool, im a big guy and the little rinky ladder that came with the pool is very sketchy. We bought a nice, aluminum ladder from lowes, but im thinking a small Deck would make life easier. Anyone have pics and our plans for a small deck more like a 3 x 3 landing pad haha
    Roc Davis: My pool. 18 x 48 Summer Waves Elite, Intex 16" 3000GPH Sand filter pump combo, TF100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Small Deck for AGP

Folks post some great pics here from time to time, but I'm not sure how easy they are to find in the archives.

I looked on Pinterest- lots of neat ideas, especially if you're handy with a hammer and saw: Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by biggroc85 View Post
    We just installed our 18 x 48 Above Ground Pool, im a big guy and the little rinky ladder that came with the pool is very sketchy. We bought a nice, aluminum ladder from lowes, but im thinking a small Deck would make life easier. Anyone have pics and our plans for a small deck more like a 3 x 3 landing pad haha
    I'm looking to do the same thing! This is the thread that brought me to this site. It's not quite what I want, but the guy gives great detailed photos. Hope it helps

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/32584-My-Intex-16x48-with-custom-deck-and-stairs

4. Back To Top    #4

Just saw this and thought it might be helpful?-
    7 Deck Building Tips | The Family Handyman
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain