Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: triton plus not cleaning water

1. Back To Top    #1

Vacaville, CA

triton plus not cleaning water

I just bought a triton plus robotic pool cleaner. I need is only cleaning for 1 hour and not cleaning the waterline. I know it can because I used the remote to get it up to the waterline. I may need to return it..Perhaps it is stuck on the option for a 1 hour clean which is controlled by the more expensive remote...but I have no way to control that or reset the device...any advice??

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: triton plus not cleaning water

Call the manufacturer's help line? Contact Customer Service - Maytronics US, Inc
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3

East Meadow NY

Re: triton plus not cleaning water

I have the triton plus. I got it last summer. I'm not an expert by any means but I think I noticed that the handle can be in more than 1 position. Try adjusting it. I think in 1 position it didn't go up to the water line and after moving it it did. After I turn on the power, I use the remote to start it. I select the pic of the clock with man going slow (left image) and it runs for 3 hours, going up to the water line. I use the arrow buttons to bring it to the shallow end so I can reach to take it out. I hope this helps.
    20 X 40 lazy L, vinyl liner, chlorine, approximately 33,000 gallons, automatic chlorinator, DE filter, HP 1.5 variable pump, dolphin Triton cleaner