Fiberglass pool installer

Welcome to TFP :)

It may be a while before someone comes along, just wanted to say welcome to the family :)

I'm interested in having a fiberglass pool installed but not sure of any reputable installers in my area (mid to south ga.) Would appreciate any input if anyone has some recommendations. Thanks, Nic (Abbeville, Ga.) 31001

Sorry, I'm up in Michigan. Hopefully someone near your area responds soon. But I just wanted to let you know that I had a fiberglass pool installed at my last home and I absolutely loved it! Without doubt, it's my favorite kind of pool. It was wonderfully smooth inside, so easy to keep clean, and used very little chemicals. Best of luck with your install and your new pool.

Have you chosen the kind of pool you want? You could contact the manufacturer directly and see who they recommend in your area.

My fiberglass pool was by American Fiberglass Pools, in Texas, but they had installers here in Michigan that they had trained to their install specifications.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.