Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fiberglass pool installer

1. Back To Top    #1

Fiberglass pool installer

I'm interested in having a fiberglass pool installed but not sure of any reputable installers in my area (mid to south ga.) Would appreciate any input if anyone has some recommendations. Thanks, Nic (Abbeville, Ga.) 31001

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Fiberglass pool installer

Welcome to TFP

It may be a while before someone comes along, just wanted to say welcome to the family
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Nic55 View Post
    I'm interested in having a fiberglass pool installed but not sure of any reputable installers in my area (mid to south ga.) Would appreciate any input if anyone has some recommendations. Thanks, Nic (Abbeville, Ga.) 31001
    Sorry, I'm up in Michigan. Hopefully someone near your area responds soon. But I just wanted to let you know that I had a fiberglass pool installed at my last home and I absolutely loved it! Without doubt, it's my favorite kind of pool. It was wonderfully smooth inside, so easy to keep clean, and used very little chemicals. Best of luck with your install and your new pool.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    Welcome to TFP

It may be a while before someone comes along, just wanted to say welcome to the family
    Thanks, hopefully someone knows some fiberglass pool installers in this area.

5. Back To Top    #5

Have you chosen the kind of pool you want? You could contact the manufacturer directly and see who they recommend in your area.

My fiberglass pool was by American Fiberglass Pools, in Texas, but they had installers here in Michigan that they had trained to their install specifications.
    Karan - 18 ft round x 48" high - Intex ultra-frame AGP, Intex 3/4 hp pump with 14" sand filter (SF70110), Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale cleaner, Intex LED water fountain.
    18ft Round Intex Ultra Frame in The Mitten

6. Back To Top    #6

You could contact Aloha Fiberglass Pools (229) 613-1151 they are 30 miles away from you.

They make the pools but i bet they have a list of good installers.