White stuff on bottom

Jul 3, 2016
Clayton/de
Hope some one can help we have 24 ft above ground we have a DE filter system problem I'm having is there is some white stuff floating around on bottom I clarified I shocked it has been weeks my chlorine level is high I just got some clarifier I went to 2 diffrent pool places and showed picture one told me dead Alge other told me calcium residue anyone have ideas how to solve or what it is we got our pool put in last year so we are new to this

HI! We can get your pool clear and pretty looking again! BUT we do need your help. You need to get your own test kit. As you have already found out the Pool $tores don't really know what they are doing on the most part. They are in business to sell you stuff so.....

TFP is NOT a business. The only thing we "work" for is smiles and thanks!

Look in my signature to see the test kit I think is the best bang for the buck. It has more of the stuff we use on a daily bases to test our pools and keep them clear!

Kim:cat:

We need actual numbers, not highs, lows, good n ok.

Purchase a recommended test kit and take control of your pool. Also click on Pool School (upper top right) and read ABC'S of Pool Water Chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.