Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Out of order

1. Back To Top    #1

Out of order

I must start by apologizing.. I posted in a different section first without formerly introducing myself. The names Alex and I'm a first time pool owner living in Tennessee. I'm married with one baby boy that just arrived. Onto the pool, it's ~ 29000 gallons, IG vinyl with a Hayward sand filter and inline chlorinated. Due to the birth and hospital time involved we had accidentally let our pool fall out of line and I've been glued to this website ever since. I just received my tf-100 test kit today and am excited to finally take back what's mine.. Control over the pool that is. The results of my pool are currently posted with my post of earlier explaining the condition of my pool and everything else. Thanks for giving me confidence in chemistry TFP!
    Alex, Tennessee
    29k Gallon IGP w/ vinyl liner
    Hayward sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Out of order

Well hey there Alex- Congratulations on your new son!! And you bought the primo test kit so you'll have the tools at hand to keep that pool safe and sanitary for your baby to enjoy.

Yip
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Congrats on both your baby boy and new TF-100! Great to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Well thanks for the warm welcome! This site is awesome
    Alex, Tennessee
    29k Gallon IGP w/ vinyl liner
    Hayward sand filter