Spa light housing - HELP

Jul 2, 2016
Rancho, CA
Hi, I have a Pentair Spa light housing that holds a T4 bulb (G8 type?)
The housing is fine and the works but the ceramic bulb holder from the fixture, one side is broke off and the pins are stuck in there.
Now I dont know what to do. I hate to call a pool repair and replace the fixture and spend $$$.

Is there a way I can fix this without replacing the complete fixture and re-run the wires? Ive attached pictures of my problem.

20160702_114026.jpg20160702_114001.jpg20160702_113950.jpg

Im hoping someone can help. Thanks in advance.

It's very little, it any of the wires coming out. I think it I break a little off, I might be able to needle nose it out.
If I can get it off, do you think it will stay with the ceramic side missing?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I GOT SO LUCKY- turns out that I didnt look at it close enough. The bulb is actually a screw on type instead of the plug in as it looks in the picture! Just took a plier and started to twist.
On the bulb socket itself, it stays its a E11 / 120V/ 250W. I tried searching for an LED version but no luck. Anyone seen these types of bulbs in a LED version?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.