Intex ultra-frame owner-looking for auto vacuum

May 29, 2015
Spotsylvania, Virginia
So I've modified the return to Hayward and added a skimmer. I have an intex sand filter on my 18' agp and I'm looking for an automatic vacuum. I like the Polaris return side and I just came across a zodiac ranger on craigslist. Any suggestions or opinions? I read a review on the ranger in which the reviewer said they had heard that a ranger will harm a pool with wrinkles (I have a few small ones) and that they can't be used in intex soft sided pools (though I read another review of an intex owner that had one). So now I'm pretty conflicted. Any first hand experiences? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

FYI, bought a used zodiac ranger. I can adjust the flow on the second line I have so that the ranger works well. Biggest problem is I cant keep air from getting to the pump but enough water is flowing that everything is still working ok.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.