New build in Eastern NC

I have not seen any shrouds or such on any builds as of yet. Bet there is something like that out there. It might take some searching. I have not found any yet though.

IF the placement proves to be a problem (glare in the eyes or such) you can add a colored lens to soften the color/glare some.

What we try to look at for the placement of the lights is location of the house/seating area and swim lanes. In the end it is all good and will be a great pool!

:kim:

here is a few more pics, pool filled. the PB is going to 'get my levels right' and then we are on to concrete. Hopefully the deck and extensions to the patio will be poured tuesday. Stamped to match the current patio. oh and a couple of pics of the lights. PB upgraded as a surprise to Savi J series color LEDs

enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_5781.jpg
    IMG_5781.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5786.jpg
    IMG_5786.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 100
To be on the safe side I wonder if you should put some 2x4 together and use them to brace the edges when they pour the deck. The water might be enough to keep the sides for bowing in but I am not sure. Just something else to think about. Ask your PB about it please and let me know so I can learn with you.

we have concrete decking!!! any tips on cleaning up after a concrete pour and stamping? That release agent is all over the place.

IMG_5796.jpg
IMG_5799.jpg
IMG_5805.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

** why are my pics upsidedown? the file is not showing that way on my laptop? sorry folks

LOL on the upside down pics. We STILL have not figured out why that happens.

Damp mop with the cover changed often should help get that stuff up from where you do not want it inside. Outside just rinse it well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.