Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: A chunk of my pool decking just fell off in my pool.

1. Back To Top    #1

A chunk of my pool decking just fell off in my pool.

This just happened. What needs to be done to repair it? Our pool is just over a year old. I have very little faith that my pool builder will even return my text about it. He was miserable to work with...our small, no-frills pool took 6 months to complete.

Also, our midnight blue Diamond Brite gunite is getting yellowish stains on it. Ideas on what that is? It's a salt system.

Thanks for any feedback.

8000 gallon, finished 6/15, IG, Plaster (Diamond Brite Midnight Blue), Sand Filter, Pentair, HTH 6 way test kit, SWG, filled with city water

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: A chunk of my pool decking just fell off in my pool.

I would try Liquid Nails. I had a piece of travertine coping pop off raised wall and Liquid Nails worked wonders, still holding even when I step on it ( last piece in the row ) .
    8500 gallon IG Pebble Sheen with Spa. 3hp Pentair VS Intelliflo ( pool ), 3/4 hp WhisperFlo ( water feature ),Pentair Racer, 400K Pentair heater, Pentair 500sqft Cartridge filter, EasyTouch 8, Stenner 45mp2 15gallon wired to ET8

3. Back To Top    #3

Please add your pool info to your signature. More here on what to put in it and how to add it, Pool School - Read This Before You Post
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by rphpool View Post
    I would try Liquid Nails. I had a piece of travertine coping pop off raised wall and Liquid Nails worked wonders, still holding even when I step on it ( last piece in the row ) .
    Thanks!

8000 gallon, finished 6/15, IG, Plaster (Diamond Brite Midnight Blue), Sand Filter, Pentair, HTH 6 way test kit, SWG, filled with city water

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by pooldv View Post
    Please add your pool info to your signature. More here on what to put in it and how to add it, Pool School - Read This Before You Post
    Will do. Thanks.