Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Finish-Marbletite Marquis and Freestone or Pebble-Tec or CLI

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Finish-Marbletite Marquis and Freestone or Pebble-Tec or CLI

Hi, we are building a new pool in NW St. John's County. We're getting the last of our quotes soon and the finish selections are Quartz with an upgrade to pebble finish. I definitely want a pebble finish but I'm curious about your experiences with the products listed. If you have a picture of of your pool with one of those finished my husband and I would love to see it. (I have looked through the forum and several posts have been people with a build started and those finishes but not the end product. ) Thank you!!!
    Dream freeform pool 34 x 19 w/sheer descent waterfall, 7 ft spa with 6 jets W/ Jandy T3000 heater, doggie deck (sun shelf) with with Jandy Nicheless LED 9 w Watercolor light and a wrap bench to spa, 831 sq ft of paver decking ( Belgard Mega-Cambridge paver in Aragon), Pebble Tec finish in Midnight Blue with Shimmering Sea (abalone), I-Auqualink PS4 with spa side switch/remote. Pool and deck area to be screen enclosed.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Finish-Marbletite Marquis and Freestone or Pebble-Tec or CLI

PebbleSheen Blue Surf, with shells and beads added. It's in the shade in this pic but is lighter in the sun. Also, Mr. Robot is in cleaning the pool.

Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Pool Finish-Marbletite Marquis and Freestone or Pebble-Tec or CLI

That's beautiful, Marla. Thank you for taking time to post. Can't wait to do the same one day soon