Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Logic Controller Question

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Logic Controller Question

Hi All,

i noticed that that when my 2 stage pump is on high, the diagnostics menu shows a lot of stats.
    When the pump is on low, i don't always see stats. Sometimes I do though.

why would this be? Should the chlorination not be producing chlorine on low pump?

any input would be great.

thank You
    aaron
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqua Logic Controller Question

When you don't see stats, back on the default menu is it showing a "No Flow" condition? Perhaps the low speed is just borderline for providing enough flow. Does it show no stats at all, or zeros? Does it improve after backwashing or cleaning the filter? Those of us with a variable speed can easily go too low. I'd think low on a two speed would be fine, but a few things for you to check first anyway. You also have a much newer version than mine, so I'm assuming any no flow is still displayed on the default menu.
    Scott
    15,000 Gallons vinyl in-ground screen enclosed, Hayward Eco-star SP3400VSP, Hayward Aqua Logic PL-Plus, Hayward T-15 Salt Cell, Hayward S244T Sand Filter, Polaris 380 with booster pump, Hayward heat pump HP50HA. K-2006 kit.

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi,

I will have to look next I notice it, but it does show all zeros except temp in F

does flow rate have to be a certain amount for chlorine gen? Can I adjust low speed flow?

i recently cleaned filters.

tx
    a

Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreSun View Post
    When you don't see stats, back on the default menu is it showing a "No Flow" condition? Perhaps the low speed is just borderline for providing enough flow. Does it show no stats at all, or zeros? Does it improve after backwashing or cleaning the filter? Those of us with a variable speed can easily go too low. I'd think low on a two speed would be fine, but a few things for you to check first anyway. You also have a much newer version than mine, so I'm assuming any no flow is still displayed on the default menu.

4. Back To Top    #4

Most likely a flow issue. Can you describe your system? Especially the exact pump make/model and hp and filter pressure?

5. Back To Top    #5

Hi, it is a wayward pump. Emerson

1.85/.22 thp
    1.0/.12 frhp/1.85 sf

Couldn't attach a pic from my phone.

6. Back To Top    #6

Sorry, filter pressure on high is between 10 and 20psi and low is much lower. Solar on right sobit won't go into low

- - - Updated - - -

Model is R63cxdpw-232

7. Back To Top    #7

Pic of pump
    Attached Images Attached Images