Installed a replacement aquapure system and connected up to our existing jandy aqualink RS power panel that I upgraded to the original iaqualink system when they came out in 2012. Aquapure works fine but when i re-energized the power to the panel, there seems to be no power to the controller. Here's what Ive done or found:
1. Verified breaker to low voltage transformer was good and power ptesent
2. Checked transformer low voltage power to circuitboard. Circuit was open
3. Replaced low voltage transformer and plugged lead into circuitboard
4. Controller still didnt work. Noticed one square ic chip with ~ 8 solder leads is getting hot quickly when power lead is plugged into circuitboard.
5. Disconnected power to circuitboard until I figure this out.
antone have a troubleshooting or repair guide for this system/circuitboard?