Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New member

1. Back To Top    #1

Weatherly Pa

Smile New member

Hi my name is Steve I am 38 yrs old and have a Wife of 10 yrs and 3 children. I am a certified Electrician of 15 yrs. and work maintenance for a waste water treatment plant. We bought a house in 2006 that already had a pool that was installed in 1987. It's a 16'x32' inground with a liner. I have a Hayward DE filter and pump. We purchased a Hayward H400fdp pool heater last year, And that's where I will have some questions. Thank you🙂
    Steve D.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: New member

Hi Steve (and wife of 10 years)! Glad you found us. Got a big pool, huh?

I bet someone around here will be able to answer your questions.
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4
    DFW, Texas

Welcome to the forum!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.