New pool help needed

I recently had a pool installed. It was installed by a pool company that tried to bury an above ground doughboy pool. After 30 days it collapsed. When I went to get it warrantied he said he was broke and suggested a concrete block pool and he would give me the liner. Do trying to make the best of the situation I hired a masonry guy to build the pool out of block. They made a rectangle 16x32 pool out of block. The set the block, skim coated the exterior with cement, drain tile and tarred the cement before backfilling with stone. The pool installer then set an oversized liner in the pool and I have wrinkles everywhere. He out the liner over the block and secured it down. They then put coping on top for future liners. The bottom is concrete with a circular deep end and a walking edge around it so you can stand in the deep end. I am not happy with the liner. What are my options. Please help

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.