Excited to Test!

Jun 19, 2015
Fairfield Twp, OH
So I was way too excited to get my TF-100 and speedstir in the mail yesterday. I didn't have time to test yesterday evening but I did today.

FC 4.5
pH 7.5
CH 100
TA 80
CYA 50

By some luck, having used dip strips since we bought the house/pool a year ago, everything is in pretty good shape! I figured it couldn't be too bad because the water is crystal clear. The down side to water this clear is that people can see every spec of dirt on the bottom of the pool when I haven't vacuumed in a while!

Thanks to the knowledge I have gained on here in the last year, this newbie has been able to keep a pool in good shape even without good testing! But now I KNOW the water is in good shape!

It's like Christmas in June when you get your first TF-100 w/ Speed Stir! Yeah! Oh, and as for this comment:
The down side to water this clear is that people can see every spec of dirt on the bottom of the pool when I haven't vacuumed in a while!

I'm afraid you're stuck on that one. It has gotten me in trouble MANY times. "There's junk down there. Don't you need to vacuum?" Ugh. :brickwall:

Someone once said if you want to really, REALLY see what needs to be vacuumed, do it at night with the lights on. OMG. Its awful... you see specks all over and floating... if you have an OCD tendency it will drive you nuts!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.