Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Help Finding An AG Pool Part

1. Back To Top    #1

Need Help Finding An AG Pool Part

Hey all,
    I moved last year and paid the pool company who installed the pool originally to move my pool. They could not setup the pool right away due to the ground being too wet and the conditions. Well, long story short, they didn't "have time" for us this year either so I went ahead and started the install. I got the walls up but I am missing the two pieces that attaches the wall to it's self. " Wall Seam" I don't know the proper name of it or where to get it. It is a Sharkline Pool and alternative bolt pattern. The pool place "says" they are getting it, but who really knows. Can someone help find this part? Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tecumseh, OK

Re: Need Help Finding An AG Pool Part

Have you looked on inyopools? They have a very extensive inventory of pool parts and their customer service will be able to assist you finding the correct part.

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Need Help Finding An AG Pool Part

I second the above. You can call or email them. Tell them TFP sent you to get the white glove treatment!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!