Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Current test readings

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Current test readings

So I tested the pool yesterday after going away on vacation for 4 days. While I was away I put a floater in with a 1" triclor tablet. The pool is a 1500 gallon bestway kiddie pool with a 330gal filter kit.

Heres are the current readings: FC 6.5, PH 7.2, CYA about 35, CC .5. I forgot to test for TA, i'll check today. I added some borax to up the PH a tad. How do they look?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Current test readings

Looks good FC a tad high but will come down soon enough. Truthfully you didn't even need to adjust the pH yes it was a tad low but not so low that it needed to be adjusted. In any case you are doing well.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac Z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, Stenner pumps for chlorine & MA connected to WiOn WiFi switches, TF-100. You can support TFP with AmazonSmile just click the link!

3. Back To Top    #3

I was just trying to get it as perfect as possible based on what pool math recommends. I was also concerned about the cc of .5

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

A cc of .5 is not unusual from time to time, can also depend on when you test you are more likely to see a slight increase early in the day because the sun has not had a chance to burn it off. If you want to be 100% sure things are as they should be you can do an OCLT there are instructions in PoolSchool, in the SLAM directions but I think you are OK.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac Z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, Stenner pumps for chlorine & MA connected to WiOn WiFi switches, TF-100. You can support TFP with AmazonSmile just click the link!