Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool in South Louisiana!!

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool in South Louisiana!!

My name is Jon, 1st pool build ever and its been neat adventure, I have done residential/commercial construction and custom construction since 2004 so the construction phase is right up my alley.....however chemistry is not. My pool is not quite open for business yet, so I am trying to get a head start on the maintenece side and educate myself as much as possible.
    26,000 gallon in-ground saltwater gunite with pebble sheen Ocean Blue plaster, Pentair intellitouch automation with screen logic2 interface and , intellibrite 5g LED lighting, (3) variable speed intellifloXF pumps, raised spa with (2) spillovers and swim up bar, pentair clean&clear plus cartridge filter, Mastertemp Heater, Ultratemp heat pump, IC40 SWG, multiple water and fire features, Stone creek pavers Precast Concrete coping. TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool in South Louisiana!!

Cool. Did you buy a testkit yet? Being a DIY guy, you're gonna love it!

Pool School - Test Kits Compared

3. Back To Top    #3

It looks like the TF100 is what is recommended on the forum.
    26,000 gallon in-ground saltwater gunite with pebble sheen Ocean Blue plaster, Pentair intellitouch automation with screen logic2 interface and , intellibrite 5g LED lighting, (3) variable speed intellifloXF pumps, raised spa with (2) spillovers and swim up bar, pentair clean&clear plus cartridge filter, Mastertemp Heater, Ultratemp heat pump, IC40 SWG, multiple water and fire features, Stone creek pavers Precast Concrete coping. TF-100

4. Back To Top    #4

And most people who have a speed stir can't live without them!