Jun 29, 2016
Blakely, ga
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a first time pool owner and have really enjoyed this forum. Started setting up my above ground 20'x48" summer waves elite from polygroup this afternoon. Pretty easy setup... Until it started getting dark and I was putting together the final top rail T to the top bar, and it was a really tight fit...but I finally got it. Then I noticed that since it was about dark i put it together with the bottom part of the T inside the liner instead of outside... Does anyone know a trick to get it back apart? It's really tight and I don't want to tear up the liner. I'm at a loss tonight and just wanted any piece of mind that I haven't ruined this pool. Thanks in advance!

-Joey

Welcome to TFP :)

Maybe it will be easier once you get some light and a fresh day, let us know if you can not get it off, see if you can upload a picture :)

Thanks! Here is a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
577fba7e8555400b2156f39ea8a94814.jpg

that part is tight but with some work should come loose, maybe some spray lube to help.. picture works, I was really wondering what was going on now I know :)

Got it! Just go ahead and set up the legs on the pool and you can even out the liner. It still takes two or three people! Now she's filling up. Time to get some numbers and get it balanced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.