Hayward eyeball and Intex Robot

intex uses different threads on everything so you're not able to do what you're trying, not really on purpose but it's made in china...

I'm actually trying to figure this out as well... I'm new here, so bare with this newbie pool language. Lol
I THINK, haven't tried, that the piece that came with the hayward skimmer ( there was 2, 1 I used to connect to the bottom of the skimmer for the hose to connect. Threaded on 1 side, not on the other) fits into the hayward inlet afyer removing the eyeball. That does fit, I tried. So then I grabed my robot tubes and took off the dark gray part that originally would connect it to the intex inlet, pushed back the light gray screw so it moved down the tube. The tube then fits over the white smooth side of the hayward piece. I am guessing you could use a hose clamp to secure it more. These all fit together, but I haven't installed the new hayward inlet to know if it works!
Hope you understand my description... sorry it's so vague!
Let me know it if works!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.