Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help, Help, Help! Need Some Information About Esther Williams Liner Replacement!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Exclamation Help, Help, Help! Need Some Information About Esther Williams Liner Replacement!!!

Hi! We bought a home with an existing EW/Esther Williams pool. The liner is the original one :/ I would like to replace it as soon as possible...like this week! I found a place online where I can buy a replacement liner, but am confused by the installation. I saw a video on Youtube where it just looks like the guy is 'tucking' the liner into place. Is this correct? It seems to easy! Also, do I even have to remove the railings above? I can't seem to find any obvious screws on them to pop them off. If anyone could steer me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Help, Help, Help! Need Some Information About Esther Williams Liner Replacement!!

HI! So glad you asked. We can help! Shoot us a picture of what you have now and we can go from there. IF it is beaded liner it really is that easy!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Help, Help, Help! Need Some Information About Esther Williams Liner Replacement!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    HI! So glad you asked. We can help! Shoot us a picture of what you have now and we can go from there. IF it is beaded liner it really is that easy!

Kim
    Thank you for your response!!! Okay, so here are a few photos of the liner that is currently on the pool. Also, another question, are pool liners supposed to measure a little smaller than the actual pool? It seems that liner sizes are fairly standard, i.e., 12 x18. Mine is measuring 12.6 x 18.6? Weird. Are liners supposed to stretch? Thanks for your help! I really want to get this up and going this week!!!2016-07-03_10-58-26_27445888504_o.jpg2016-07-03_10-58-01_27957012212_o.jpg2016-07-03_10-57-48_27778961990_o.jpg2016-07-03_10-58-26_27445888504_o.jpg2016-07-03_10-58-01_27957012212_o.jpg2016-07-03_10-57-48_27778961990_o.jpg

4. Back To Top    #4

beaded pool liner - Google Search

I THINK you have a beaded liner! It looks just like mine.......you push the white part into the holder all around the pool. That is SO easy to work with!

Look at the above link to see all of the different ones should you can make sure you know which one you DO have.

Yes the liners stretch. I am not sure how much though. I am going to give you another link to a company that has AWESOME customer service. Call or email them and ask your questions about liner fit. Make sure to tell them TFP sent you for the the white glove treatment!

Swimming Pool Supplies, Pool Safety Cover, Swimming Pool Covers, Swimming Pool Pumps, Pool Pump Parts - INYOPools.com

Good luck and keep me in the loop about what you figure out and do!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit